An open sewing workshop, the fair trade shop, cultural and educational projects, kindergartens, solidarity agriculture, youth centres - and much more! Our amazing hosting organisations offer interesting tasks and learning opportunities for all.
For more information, contact details and availability of open volunteering positions, check out the portfolios below. Click on the pictures or names of the hosting organisations to learn more.
The abbreviations behind the descriptions indicate available positions in the two programmes Bundesfreiwilligendienst ("BFD") and the European Solidarity Corps ("ESC")
To apply, please send a motivational letter (approx. 1 page A4, no pictures, no videos) to application[ät]turbina-pomerania.org.
The letter should be addressed to the hosting organization and answer the following questions:
- Why do you want to spend one year as a volunteer in this specific organization?
- What do you hope / expect to learn?
- What do you think you will contribute to the organization?
- What is your previous experience in the working field of the organization and/or as a volunteer in your country
- What are your hobbies and other topics of interest?
There is no deadline for applications. Instead, open positions will be assigned on an ongoing basis. Being fast is recommended :-)
The same general conditions apply to all volunteers in the European Solidarity Corps concerning working hours, funding and other aspects.
- receive pocket money and money for food expenses each month (according to the applicable amount set by the German National Agency each year)
- receive compensation for travel expenses in the form of a lump-sum (according to the distance between your home address and your hosting organisation)
- receive free medical-, travel-, and third-party insurance
- have the opportunity to study German during your voluntary year
- live together with other (international) volunteers in a shared appartment close to your hosting organisation (each volunteer will have an own room with bathroom, kitchen and living room shared with the flatmates)
- receive support with all essential things such as visa application (if applicable), registrational process in Germany, mobility in Germany, ...
Please see our FAQ page for questions such as "who is eligible to apply?" and "how much money will I receive?".